Terms & Conditions
1) Deposits & course payments are non refundable and non transferable.
2) Failure to attend a confirmed course will result in the loss of payments made towards the course.
3) We will not be held responsible for loss of earnings due to course cancellation.
4) Payment is required 1 weeks prior to the training course start date.
5) In the event of Wowzer Cosmetics Training Academy cancelling a course, we will offer alternative dates or a full refund.
6) Upon full Payments being made booking receipt will be issued.
7) We will not be held responsible for the loss of any valuables or possessions at our facility.
8) Any additional, lost or replacement certificate will be chargeable at £20.00 per certificate.
9) All documents, training manuals and papers supplied by Wowzer Cosmetics Training academy must not be copied, reproduced or used in anyway.
10) These terms and conditions are subject to change.
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact email@example.com with the details.
We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.